Wednesday 20 June 2012

Blochestra at Insider, Aviemore

It's been a while since I posted anything, and it looks like it'll take me a while to get anything decent written, so here's a wee interlude post. I'm in a covers band (kind of - more of a formalised jam session) called Blochestra and we were performing at Insider Festival in Aviemore last weekend. We all got free tickets for the whole weekend and the booze was a-flowin' and it was excellent. The tiniest, loveliest festival ever, although I was eaten alive by about a thousand midges. I ate about as many of them as well, though.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some recordings of the band. Be warned: the videos were taken by the five-year-old child of one of the band members, so there's a lot of swaying and for a lot of it you can only see our knees, but the sound quality's good.

Enjoy!

Feel Good Inc. (The Gorillaz)

First Days of Spring (Noah & The Whale)

Wake Up (Arcade Fire)

And a Blochestra original: Fell Into Your Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment